We provide care for children and adolescents through college age. Our philosophy of care is to partner with parents to optimize your children’s health and development. We stress parent and patient education, and emphasize preventative care as per the guidelines of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Our physicians are all board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Prospective new patients can call our office to meet our doctors and find out more about the practice.
My Kid’s Chart
My Kid’s Chart is our new Pediatric Patient Portal tool. Once you register for the Portal you will have access to a lot of information about your child.
Immunizations, school and camp forms, and more will be available for you to download at home at your convenience. Additional information may be accessed upon request.
There is a secure messaging feature which will allow you to send non-urgent messages to the office and doctors as well. Messages will be check frequently and in most cases replies will be given within 2 business days. In addition files such as forms and pictures may be uploaded to us a well
We value our patient’s privacy. Access to patient information is turned off on the 18th birthday. Of course, those patients may register for their own accounts as well. In addition, they may authorize their parents to have access to their records by filling out a Parental Authorization Form.
Download the My Kid’s Chart Users Manual
Having a baby is one of the most rewarding experiences in life. We are committed to keeping your baby healthy, and help you traverse the road of parenthood. We therefore encourage new parents to call to schedule a complimentary prenatal visit. This will allow you to see our office, and meet us.
The new patient packet includes the following information: (Please print out and complete these forms prior to arrival)
- Family Information Sheet
- New Patient Questionnaire
- Insurance Information Form
- Financial Policy Acknowledgement Form and Waiver*
- HIPAA Policy Acknowledgement Form
* Please do not sign this form until you have read all the sections of the Financial Policy above.
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- What You Need to Know about Your Health Plan Coverage and Our Financial Policies
Also see the BCD Financial Policies page
- Universal Child Health Care Record Provided for Grades K through 5 .
- Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form
- Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan*
* Please print out this form and complete the History (Part A) before you bring your child for a physical exam. (6th grade and older)
Please download and complete before each appropriate visit:
- 2 Month Form (1 month, 0 days to 3 months, 31 days)
- 4 Month Form (4 months, 0 days to 5 months, 31 days)
- 6 Month Form (6 months, 0 days to 8 months, 31 days)
- 9 Month Form (9 months, 0 days to 11 months, 31 days)
- 12 Month Form (12 months, 0 days to 14 months, 31 days)
- 15 Month Form (15 months, 0 days to 17 months, 31 days)
- 18 Month Form (18 months, 0 days to 22 months, 31 days)
- 24 Month Form (23 months, 0 days to 28 months, 31 days)
- 30 Month Form (29 months, 0 days to 34 months, 31 days)
- 36 Month Form (35 months, 0 days to 46 months, 31 days)
- 48 Month Form (47 months, 0 days to 58 months, 31 days)
- 60 Month Form (59 months, 0 days to 65 months, 31 days
- 30 Month ASQ:SE Questionnaire – This form is to be filled out for a child’s 30 month (2.5 year) check-up
- Cardiac Risk Questionnaire This form is to be filled out for ages 10 and above.
- Adolescent Questionnaire – This form is to be filled out by an adolescent
- Parent of an Adolescent Questionnaire – This form is to be filled out by the parent of an adolescent
- Pediatric Symptom Checklist – This form is to be filled out for ages 12 and above.